How To Apply
So, we haven’t scared you off yet..? Here’s a quick check list:
- Do you have accommodation in Fort William?
- Are you available for at least 3 months?
- Are you only available for end of term holidays but would like to return for the summer?
- Have you prepared a detailed CV or completed an application form, complete with references?
- Have you told us when you are available to work?
- Are you keen, motivated and full of laughs?
Use the email or snail mail on our ‘Contact‘ page to send us your details.
Live Music with A’Hooligan
A’Hooligan are locally based musicians who describe themselves as a mad-trad group from the Scottish Highlands. Come along for some…
Open Music Session – All Welcome
Every Friday evening The Grog & Gruel hosts an open music session. Everyone is welcome to come along and make…
Grog Gifts Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt… as the saying goes. Well, if you did, good on you.…
A Damn Good Pub Some 20 years, before the doors of The Grog & Gruel had even opened for the…